Podcast 860: The 7 Minute Solution-Time Strategies to Prioritize, Organize & Simplify Your Life at Work & at Home with Allyson Lewis

Allyson Lewis is a returning guest to Inside Personal Growth, and someone I would consider a very good personal friend.  We did a podcast originally back in November of 2013, I have invited her back to the Inside Personal Growth because so much has evolved regarding the psychology of time management, goal setting, and the way she is working with individuals and corporate clients.

In this interview, we discuss what has changed as well as the tried and true methods to become more productive that are still being utilized and implemented.

At the foundation of the 7 Minute Solution is planning, as Allyson states “If you spend 1% of your day to think, clarify, plan, prioritize and choose imagine what you might accomplish in the remaining 99% of your time during the day.”  What are the high-value and low-value activities and what percentage of your time are you spending working on the high-value items?

If you have purpose, passion, happiness, and love what you do then you will produce revenue, be productive, and will be fully engaged in the work that you are doing.  You will move from uncertainty, and a feeling of being overwhelmed and a lack of focus to having more happiness, passion, purpose, meaning, excitement, and engagement in what you do.

If you would like to reach a place where you are in the flow and reaching for your highest human potential, then there is a good probability that the 7 Minute Solution and the courses that Allyson teaches will assist you in reaching your potential.

To learn more about her masterclasses, webinars, desktop, and mobile applications please click here to be directed to her website. 

I hope you enjoy this informative and insightful interview with the author and master of time Allyson Lewis speaking with us about her book, training, and new desktop and mobile applications.   Enjoy the podcast!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Inside Personal Growth © 2021