If this interests you then you are going to love my interview with author and business consultant Lisa Nirell.
Her new book entitled, “Energize Growth Now”, is all about how you can make a shift in your business growth by working smarter and not harder. I know that for most entrepreneurs the hours dedicated to launching a new business are endless, and then when you get momentum, often the zest you had for the business is lost because you are not using as much of your creative energies. Your business becomes more process and procedure without creative energy.
Lisa says that it takes clear vision and enduring principles to succeed over the long term. Her new book “Energize Growth Now” shows you how to:
- Avoid the pitfalls of running a growth company.
- Tackle the common misconceptions that distract from your goals and sabotage good ideas.
- Create a vision of your business’s future that keeps everyone focused and energized.
- Develop a strategic growth plan that actually works
- Adopt quickly to changes in your market and your business.
- Link your brand to your growth plan to maximize market traction.
- Launch online communities and social networks that foster long-term relationships and develop true customer evangelists.
In her book, Lisa addresses how beliefs can pose one of the biggest threats to our business growth. You see our brains process the incoming data and decide if it is important or not to our success. As a result of our filters we form our own reality, and as a result of our realities we begin to believe or not believe what may play an important role in our personal and business success.
If you are interested in moving your business to a whole new level of creativity, innovation and growth, then I highly recommend that you listen to my interview with author Lisa Nirell. Her book, ” Energize Growth Now“, is a wonderful read, and she is an inspiring consultant and coach.
If you would like to learn more about Lisa and her services please click here to access her website. Enjoy our interview, and if you have additional questions please email Lisa through her website.